Ultimate Platinum Jubilee Checklist
On the June Bank holiday weekend, The Queen's Platinum Jubilee will be celebrated across the UK, bringing people together to enjoy delicious food and celebrate. Her Majesty The Queen is the first British Monarch to reach 70 years of service, a historic achievement!
With the celebrations being right around the corner...we've provided you with the ultimate checklist to help you celebrate this occasion. So if you haven't started planning yet, don't worry! Pico has you covered.
Rules & Regulations
- If you're throwing a street party you will have to notify the council of your plans.
- Send a courteous note to your neighbours making them all aware.
- Plan a date & time
- Plan some activities for the day
- Set a budget
- Sandwiches (recommend afternoon tea sandwiches to keep on theme)
- Selection of cakes (my favourite has to be carrot)
- Selection of biscuits
- Sausage rolls
- Eton mess
- Savoury tart
- Cheese twist
- Union Jack fruit platter
- Mini pies
- Selection of crisps
- Selection of ice-creams for the kids
- Aperol Spritz
- Non-alcoholic punch for the kids
- Jubilee garden party punch
Tableware & extras:
- Plates - We have a great range you can find here
- Fork and knives set
- Cake stand
- Garden furniture
- Honeycomb balls
- Party hats/crown
- Cake toppers
We have a great choice of Jubilee party decorations for you to choose from here.